Ubisoft has done well to honor their promise of continuous updates for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, including major expansions and smaller content drops. While the latest update doesn’t involve episode 2 of the Fate of Atlantis DLC, it does offer a new mission for players hilariously called “One Really, Really Bad Day.” It also includes a few new item packs, perfect for those players looking for something new.
As for what’s new in the latest Assassin’s Creed title:
The Lost Tales Of Greece
One Really, Really Bad Day
- You receive a frigid welcome in a small village in Lokris as you discover that an imposter has been posing as you, tarnishing your good name. You will need to figure out who this person is, bring an end to their scheme, and clear your name. To access all the Lost Tales of Greece, you will need to reach Chapter 5 in the main path of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
Herakles Character Pack
- Undaunted, you will overcome any challenge with your might and bring your foes down around you with the Herakles Character Pack. This pack contains a gear set, a mount, and an axe.
Hydra Naval Pack
- To see the Hydra means your fate is sealed. To become the Hydra means you have control over fate itself. Tackle the seas with the Hydra Naval Pack, which contains a ship design, a figurehead, and a crew theme.
- The Hydra Naval Pack will include Herakles to aid in your journey.
Some new Odyssey improvements to look forward to include:
- Unique Legendary Lieutenants scale up with the player, increasing their perks over time.
- Anigmata Ostrakas now indicate their region.
- Items assigned on another loadout are now indicated with a visual hint.
- Reduced weekly contract objectives to make them simpler and faster to complete.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is now available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.