With much more content on the way for Anthem, including entirely new story continuations, the team behind the looter shooter have been busy tweaking gameplay both to the standard of players, and to prepare for new content.
The latest update is small, but does filter out Elysian Caches in addition to suit power armor bugs and audio tweaks:
- Fixed an error where Weapon and Components stat values were not displaying correctly.
- Fixed a problem where suit power level (rarity) was not correctly being calculated based on equipped items.
- Fixed an issue with Spanish audio in a conversation in the Sunken Cell stronghold.
- Fixed an issue with French audio in a conversation in the Sunken Cell stronghold.
- Fixed an issue causing a slight delay in Salvaging at End of Expedition
- Partially defeated encounters will no longer re-dispense loot from previously defeated creatures.
- [PC ONLY] — Right-clicking an item to salvage it at the end of expedition screen now requires the mouse button to be held.
More changes are on the way in addition to new story, loot, and more endgame content. The loot system is expecting a huge overhaul in the near future in addition to rarity changes as well.
As for the game itself, Anthem is now available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. If you want to learn even more about the BioWare IP, be sure to check out our Game Hub here for the latest in news, changes, and rumors.