Max Payne 3 has received an update today on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
The update makes a few vital fixes to pesky bugs and slightly refines the multiplayer experience.
The changelog is below:
- Multiplayer tuning, including spawn point tweaking, improvements to stability/load times and weapon balancing
- Reduce Hardcore Playlist requirement from 5000 to 1000
- Fix for gold textures not unlocking on DLC weapons
- Fix for XP display not incrementing between Rank 49 and Rank 50
- Fix for issue where game could autosave immediately before a death screen
- Fix for Rank 50 trophy not unlocking
- Fix for Unlimited Bullet Time cheat not unlocking
- Fix for scope weapons incorrectly becoming southpaw (wrong stick) for users playing with inverted vertical axis