Are you excited about the Mass Effect Legendary Edition? Well, what if we told you there was a giant fancy collector’s edition for it!
Mass Effect: The Legendary Edition Gets A Big Collector’s Edition Including A Wearable Helmet But No Game
You’re in luck. The Mass Effect Legendary Cache is a Bioware fan’s dream. Unfortunately, and most importantly, it does NOT come with the game, but it has plenty of other cool collector’s items.
First and most importantly, it comes with a fully wearable replica helmet.
- 1:1 scale
- 16 x 9.5 x 11 inches
- Wearable replica of the N7 Breather Helmet
- Detailed design that’s faithful to the games
- With adjustable straps to keep it in place
- With LED effects
- The helmet includes a switch on the inside for choosing between Paragon Blue or Renegade Red
- Lights illuminate the visor and accents on the sides and back
- Powered by 2x AA batteries (not included)
- Comes with an instruction manual
That’s right; the LED lights change the color on the helmet to better indicate if you’re a Paragon or Renegade. It’s an excellent piece for any ME collector to put on their shelf.
Outside of the helmet, there are a few other items for collectors like the canvas art print, which features the Normany ship in space, or (if you purchased directly from the Bioware Gear Store) an exclusive art print of Femshep wielding the Omni-Blade and N7 Armor.
The Legendary Cache comes with a steelbook case for the game, but not the actual game. It’s a bizarre choice, but at least the art on the case is nice enough to be its own collector’s item.
This edition also comes with an N7 Acceptance letter from Captain Anderson and a morality enamel pin to further prove yourself as Paragon or Renegade.
If you order the Legendary Cache this week, you’ll get an early-bird shipping bonus when this big box ships in early May.
- GM Casey Hudson and Executive Producer Mark Darrah Leave Bioware
- BioWare Store Is Back With Mass Effect, Dragon Age, and Anthem Items
- New “High-End” Mass Effect Gear Sparks Trilogy Remaster Hopes Once More