A new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare update is here and comes bringing with it a few weapon balance changes and a Playlist shakeup. Plus, it also brings back our beloved Shipment 24/7, so that's always a good thing.
The MP5 and M4 weapons have been given a small nerf with the Mp5 getting a reduced headshot multiplier and range reduction and the M4 seeing a damage decrease. The Crossbow is also getting a few tweaks while the M13 gets a small buff increasing its range and a decrease in recoil.
The latest update also brings with it the addition of Deathmatch Domination as well as Gunfight Custom while removing Winter Docks to make way for Shipment 24/7!
January 28 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Patch Notes
- Added Deathmatch Domination!
- Added Gunfight Custom!
- Shipment 24/7 is back! (Replaces Shoot the Ship)
- Removed Winter Docks
- Moved Capture the Flag into the Quick Play Filter
- MP5: Reduced headshot multiplier, Small reduction to 10mm range
- M4: Small damage decrease to reduce headshot effectiveness, Small range decrease
- M13: Range increase, Small reduction to horizontal recoil, Small damage increase to boost headshot effectiveness
- Crossbow: Players are able to shoot down an enemy Support Helo with only 3 Thermite Bolts. This has been adjusted; 5 to take down a VTOL and 6 to take down a Support Helo and Chopper Gunner
- Fix for an exploit in Ground War via ATV
- Fix for missing character model on the LA OpTic CDL skin
- Shipment: Spawn tuning to reduce the frequency of instant deaths and spawn traps. Adjustments to spawn positions around the edge of the map for all modes. New spawn logic for Domination.
- When using keyboard and mouse, a controller button prompt will appear to access the Social Menu while matchmaking. On PC with a PS4 controller, the button prompt will appear as an Xbox prompt. This has been fixed.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is now available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. Don't forget to check out our Game Hub here for even more news, tips, and tricks for all things Modern Warfare!