For those that want to get every achievement possible in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, there's a few key things needed before diving right in. For the Man Without Equal achievement in the latest FromSoftware title requires taking on some of the biggest bosses, and a few ones that are easy to miss, so to help the grind a bit easier, we've put together a guide to get that coveted "Achievement Unlocked" moment.
The most important thing to know before going in is that this achievement requires two playthroughs because of some of the bosses required. Both playthroughs need to be on the same file, and one must include the "Shura" ending. Once done, one of the bosses in particular will then become available. Because this particular feat is a little tricky, here are all of the bosses needed to get Man Without Equal.
- Gyoubu Oniwa
- Lady Butterfly - Shes in the Hirata Estate memory and is a boss that's easily missable. In order to face off against her, you'll need to go through the estate entirely to the end.
- Genichiro Ashina
- Guardian Ape
- Folding Screen Monkeys
- Corrupted Monk
- Headless Ape - Another boss that can be overlooked. He can be found in the Ashina Depths following the poison pool. To defeat him in a way needed for this achievement, take him on afte beating the Guardian Ae.
- Great Shinobi Owl (Non-Shura)
- Corrupted Monk - True Monk (Non-Shura)
- Divine Dragon (Non-Shura)
- Demon of Hatred - (Non-Shura) Easily missable, found in the Ashina Outskirts by the first pathway idol. You'll need to wait for the Sculptor to leave once the castle catches fire.
- Sword Saint Isshin (Non-Shura)
- Owl, Father - This one can be missed too, but he is a mandatory boss for the Purification ending. If not going for that ending, he can be found during Immortal Severance and Return, though the Purification steps still need to be taken.
- Emma, the Gentle Blade, Isshin Ashina - Secret Shura ending boss, Shura ending is required.
Take down the above bosses, and you've got the coveted Man Without Equal achievement. Congrats, and good luck!