E3 is just around the corner and while Sony is sitting the festivities out this year, that doesn't mean other companies are hitting that snooze button. From Xbox's "biggest year yet" reveals, to a very secretive Square Enix showcase, here is the full E3 2019 press conference schedule at this time.
Friday - June 7th
- EA Play officially kicks off at the Hollywood Palladium on the 7th and will last until the 9th. Players can get in on hands-on gameplay action, in addition to a new look at Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.
Saturday - June 8th
- Nintendo is hosting an eSports tournament for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, the World Championship, as well as the Splatoon 2 World Championship.
Sunday - June 9th
- Microsoft will be hosting it's "biggest showcase yet" on the 9th at 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET. With new studio acquisition news, more Xbox One exclusives, and possible hardware reveal, this is a showcase that fans of Team Green won't want to miss.
Monday - June 10th
- Both Limited Run Games and Ubisoft are hosting their showcases on Monday, June 10th. Limited Run will be showing off a few "upcoming releases" while Ubisoft is hiding something big - something man fans think could be Watch Dogs 3.
Tuesday - June 11th
- The 11th kicks off the showroom floor and will likely feature a pre-recorded Nintendo conference with a few reveals, including the next DLC pack for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
As for E3 itself, it will be going from June 11th until the 13th and is once again open to the public for the latest in gaming news and upcoming releases. Learn more here!