With Fortnite Chapter 2 now live and week 1 now officially in season, players may be wondering what sort of epic gear awaits at the end of that massively tiered tunnel. To celebrate the fresh start, the team over at Epic Games has shared a new trailer showing off their latest Battle Pass and it gives us our first look at what's new in terms of shiny new cosmetics.
Players can scoop up th Battle Pass for 950 V-bucks, the game's currency, and earn up to 1500 V-bucks just by playing! That means you can earn the next Battle Pass, or use it for some in-shop goodies. Up to you!
As for the challenges themselves:
For those that may be new to the world of Battle Royale, these weekly challenges are a set of quests that Epic Games has given to participants looking for a different way to level up and climb up those tier ranks. The goal essentially is to get all of the Battle Stars so that players can unlock progressive loot to show off to others. Get that sweet, sweet gear and show everybody else who is boss.
Fortnite is now available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, PC, iOS, and Android players. Are you ready for Fortnite Chapter 2? Sound off with all of your thoughts regarding Fortnite and the Battle Pass challenges over on Twitter @PrimaGames!
For more on the latest chapter:
- Drop in to a New World - Choose your landing spot and explore an all-new island featuring 13 locations.
- New Water Gameplay - Swimming, Fishing, Motorboats, and more!
- Support Your Squad - Heal your squad with the Bandage Bazooka, carry your fallen teammates to safety, and celebrate with new group emotes like high fives!
- Hideouts and Explosives - Hide in Haystacks and Dumpsters to get the drop on your opponent or go in blazing by blowing up gas tanks and explosive barrels.
- Upgraded Combat - Get back to basics and battle enemies with a streamlined weapon arsenal. Upgrade weapons using resources at the Upgrade Bench.
- More Fun, Less Grind - Level through the all-new Chapter 2 - Season 1 Battle Pass with a brand new XP system and Medals you earn in match.