Niantic has announced that Roselia will be this February’s Community Day Pokemon. Starting on Sunday, February 7, 2021, from 11 am to 5 pm.
Featured Community Day Pokémon In February Is Roselia
You’ll want to catch this Roselia because it will learn two special moves when it evolves. When it reaches its final form, Roselia will learn both Weather Ball and Bullet Seed, which is not part of the standard Roselia moveset.
Be on the lookout for Roselia because you won’t want to miss it. Below you can find a list of other information directly from the Pokemon Go website.
- Roselia will appear more frequently in the wild. If you’re lucky, you may encounter a Shiny one!
- Evolve Roselia during the event or up to two hours afterward to get a Roserade that knows both the Charged Attack Weather Ball (Fire-type ) and the Fast Attack Bullet Seed.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- Event-exclusive Timed Research will be available! By completing these Timed Research tasks, you’ll be able to earn Sinnoh Stones.
- There’ll be a special one-time-purchase Roselia Community Day Box available for 1,280 PokéCoins, featuring an Elite Fast TM, four Incense, four Super Incubators, and 30 Ultra Balls.
- For US$1 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Roselia Community Day–exclusive Special Research story, Stop and Smell the Roselia. Remember, Trainers—if you purchase a ticket for the Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto event by Wednesday, February 3, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. PST (GMT −8), you’ll get this Special Research story for free!
- Budew will be hatching from 2 km Eggs.
There are plenty of reasons to check in Pokemon Go on February 7, so don’t miss out! This community day, Roselia is sure to be a hot ticket item, so you’ll certainly want to catch one.
Nothing says Valentine’s Day like Roselia so catch one just a week before the big holiday!
Related: How to Get Mega Energy In Pokémon Go
- Everything You Need To Know About Pokémon Go Sinnoh Celebration Event
- Pokémon Go | Best Raid Counters for Genesect
- Everything You Need To Know About The Pokémon Go Season 6 Battle League Update