There are a lot of mods for Fallout 4 - a lot - but a new one has emerged to completely transform the Wasteland experience from Bethesda into something so kawaii, we can't even deal: An anime. That's right! You can now take to the radiated lands of Fallout 4 alongside dogmeat as the bright-eyed anime character you were always meant to be.
The mod itself is called the AnimeRace Nanakochan mod over on Nexus and does exactly what the name suggests: Turns you and NPCs into actual anime characters. The characters are also customizable, to an extent, while adding an entirely new race to the game.
According to the mod's creator:
- This mod adds a race that looks like an anime
- This race has several character creation elements
- You can use it as a player or NPC
- You can use most hairstyles, including those added by mod and equipment other than the head 'as is'
- These characters are lively because they can have various expressions
It's just so weird that it works and for those wanting to jump into the action, you can do do right here through Nexus Mods. Just make sure to scroll through the entire post, it has helpful tips, tricks, and helpful mod recommendations to make that playthrough even better.