It’s another week of World Cup action and another week with a first-time release by EA. This one is for the stars of the future – young players who made a name for themselves on the world’s biggest football stage in Qatar.
The youngsters honored in this limited FUT23 offer came into this tournament as former future stars set for their respective World Cup debuts. Thanks to their brilliant performances, they have gone on to make a name for themselves.
A Prime Example Of A Phenom Player
A young star that fits the bill is Goncalo Ramos, who replaced the living legend Cristiano Ronaldo and took his starting birth in the knockout stages. Despite only playing as little as 23 minutes of international football heading into the major tournament, he helped Portugal to a quarter-final place.
After making headlines for replacing the now Liverpool striker Darwin Nunez at Benfica, he came to the 2022 World Cup with high expectations and a little hope of starting over CR7. When he was given the nod by Fernando Santos when Portugal took on Switzerland in the Round of 16, he set the stage alight with a debut hat-trick.
It was the first hat-trick of the Qatar 2022 World Cup and the first for a player making his starting debut in the tournament since the great German hitman Miroslav Klose, who scored in the Korea-Japan 2002 World Cup.
Players with such an impact are expected to be in this FUT23 promo. See below if Goncalo Ramos made the cut for the first release:
FUT23 World Cup Phenoms
- ST – Rafael Leao, Portugal (OVR 91)
- ST – Dan James, Wales (OVR 85)
- ST – Lisandro Martinez, Argentina (OVR 89)
- LM – Mikkel Damsgaard, Switzerland (OVR 85)
- RM – Bukayo Saka, England (OVR 88)
- CAM – Giovanni Reyna, USA (OVR 86)
- CM – Pedri, Spain (OVR 89)
- CM – Eduardo Camavinga, France (OVR 87)
- CM – Jude Bellingham, England (OVR 90)
- CDM – Matteo Guendouzi, France (OVR 86)
- RB – Achraf Hakimi, Morroco (OVR 87)
- CB – Jules Kounde, France (OVR 86)
- CB – Thilo Kehrer, Germany (OVR 85)
These first-release Phenom items will only be available for a limited time. It’s been live since the ninth and will be taken away on December 16. It has also brought forth the ending of the World Cup Stories, which are no longer available in packs.
For more content on Prima Games, look at, What Is UFL? New Soccer Game Explained, EA Sports FC Is the New Future Post FIFA & EA Ending Contract.