Dragon Ball FighterZ has an anime music pack just like Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. We don’t mean they’re similar, we mean they are exactly the same. You can pick up the anime music pack on PSN, Xbox Live or Steam and change the battle music in the game to any one of the tracks included, just like you would any of the battle music already in the game. This article covers the Dragon Ball FighterZ anime music pack, including what tracks are included and how to change the music in the game.
Anime Music Pack
The anime music pack for Dragon Ball FighterZ was included in the Ultimate bundle, or can be purchased separately for $14.99 if you didn’t get that version of the game. It includes 11 songs from various Dragon Ball anime series over the years. You can check out the song listing below to see if any of your favorites are included in the anime music pack.
- A New Hero is Born – background music track from Dragon Ball Z
- Bit by Bit, You’re Charming My Heart – the opening theme to the Dragon Ball GT TV series
- CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA – the first opening theme to the Dragon Ball Z TV series
- Come Out, Incredible ZENKAI Power! – the first ending theme to the Dragon Ball Z TV series
- I’ll Give You Romance – the ending theme to the Dragon Ball TV series
- Mystical Adventure! – the opening theme to the Dragon Ball TV series
- Prologue & Subtitle – episode recap and title card music from Dragon Ball Z
- Solid State Scouter – the Bardock TV special insert song from Dragon Ball Z
- The Fearsome Ginyu Special Force – background music track from Dragon Ball Z
- WE GOTTA POWER – the second opening theme to the Dragon Ball Z TV series
- We Were Angels – the second ending theme to the Dragon Ball Z TV series
How to Change Music
At any point in time (with or without the anime music pack) you can change the music that plays during your match. After selecting your character in offline matches, you’ll be able to select your stage. Once you select your stage you can then decide which music you want to listen to. If you select Random, you’ll get a random selection from all of the battle music in the game, including the anime music pack if you’re purchased the DLC. If you select Auto you’ll get the music that goes with the stage selection.
During the music selection you can scroll left or right to go through every available battle track in the game. This includes the tracks from the anime music pack if you own the DLC. This is how you select the anime music once you’ve picked up the DLC. If you’re heading into online matches, you can access the pause menu and edit your team. After selecting your characters you’ll be able to choose your stage and music.