Today, Dead Cells released its 26th update to the game. This new update, titled “Everyone is Here” brings familiar Indie characters to the game alongside some new abilities.
Dead Cells New "Everyone Is Here" Update Brings Indie Classics To The Game
Available right now on PC players can play as characters from Hollow Knight, Blasphemous, Hyper Light Drifter, Guacamelee!, Skul: The Hero Slayer, and Curse of The Dead Gods.
The update is out current for PC and will be available on consoles at an unspecified date.
This update also brings “lore rooms” that introduce new weapons and skills from each of the indie games featured. In order to unlock these characters though, you’ll need to complete new tasks and challenges from a book that can be found at the start of the game.
Below you can find all of the new weapons and skills being added to the game in this free update.
- Hollow Knight – Pure Nail (Can attack upward and downward. Attacking downward while airborne causes you to bounce on your enemies, dealing critical damage.)
- Blasphemous – Face Flask (Crush a flask on your forehead, dealing low damage to yourself and transforming 35 percent of your missing health into recovery.)
- Hyper Light Drifter – Gun & Sword (The gun marks its targets while also dealing damage. The sword deals critical damage to the marked targets, increasing with the number of gun marks on the target. Sword hits also recharge the gun's ammo, which doesn't recharge passively.)
- Guacamelee! - Pollo Power (Turn into a chicken for a few seconds, firing several explosive eggs around you because of course.)
- Skul: The Hero Slayer - Bone (Smash enemies with a bone club. Hitting with the second attack enables a whirlwind attack that deals critical damage.)
- Curse of the Dead Gods - Machete & Pistol (Slash twice with a machete. The third attack uses the pistol to bump and inflict critical damage to nearby enemies. Holding the attack button charges a slow and powerful ranged attack.)