A new update is now live including exciting Code Vein Halloween content. In addition to a new patch that brings balance changes and a few other gameplay tweaks, the latest update also offers new Code Vein Halloween face paints and color pallettes in addition to new changes to character creation and to the world in general.
As for what specifically the new patch details, here’s what you need to know about bug fixes, gameplay changes, and new Halloween content:
- New creation accessories, color pallets and face paints, Halloween-themed.
- New function for hair parts that allows using as left-right symmetry.
- Character creation data can be available at the camp.
- Extensions can be made symmetrical.
- Adjustments to accessory costs.
- Add the option to lock the direction of the radar mini-map.
- Trial of Blood only occurs a second time when the dropped item is picked up.
- Option to turn off exploration conversation.
- Pop up message appears when the player is afflicted with a status effect.
- Option to turn off damage screen effects when a player is about to die.
- Ichor can be collected from sandbags at the camp.
- Option to reduce difficulty which has been raised in new game plus.
- Buddies can be changed at the Mistle.
- Some item icons are adjusted.
- Fixed application errors on the following conditions: Moving to event scenes with specific Blood Veil; Guarding continuously right after pushing confirm button in front of a closed-door; Rebooting the game on Steam after moving to sleep mode during launching the game.
- Fixed matching facility while using keywords on Steam.
- Adjusted battle effects.
- Adjusted enemy’s movement.
- Fixed other minor issues.
As for the game itself, Code Vein is available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. Ready to learn more about the hit anime game that many have compared to Dark Souls for its brutal mechanics? Check out the official description below:
“In the not too distant future, a mysterious disaster has brought collapse to the world as we know it. Towering skyscrapers, once symbols of prosperity, are now lifeless graves of humanity’s past pierced by the Thorns of Judgment. At the center of the destruction lies a hidden society of Revenants called Vein. This final stronghold is where the remaining few fight to survive, blessed with Gifts of power in exchange for their memories and a thirst for blood. Give into the bloodlust fully and risk becoming one of the Lost, fiendish ghouls devoid of any remaining humanity. Wandering aimlessly in search of blood, the Lost will stop at nothing to satisfy their hunger. Team up and embark on a journey to the ends of hell to unlock your past and escape your living nightmare in Code Vein.”