Treyarch has revealed the rest of the details about season two of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Season Two Details & New Warzone Additions
Coming in Season Two, which starts next week on February 25, is a ton of new maps, operators, and more. You can see the full season roadmap below.
Black Ops Cold War is getting four new Operators to the game. You can check out all four of them below.
- Naga: Warsaw Pact (Launch Week)
- Maxis: NATO (In Season)
- Wolf: NATO (In Season)
- Rivas: NATO (In Season)
There will also be six new weapons, which is the largest addition to the armory so far.
- FARA 83: Assault Rifle (Launch Week)
- LC10: SMG (Launch Week)
- Machete: Special (In Season)
- E-Tool: Melee (In Season)
- R1 Shadowhunter: Special (In Season)
- ZRG 20mm: Sniper (In Season)
On top of all of this so far, there are four new maps coming to Call of Duty as well.
- Apocalypse (6v6) (Launch Week)
- Golova (Multi-Team) (In-Season)
- Mansion (2v2, 3v3) (In-Season)
- Miami Strike (6v6) (In Season)
You thought that was it? Nope! Here are even more game modes coming too.
- Gun Game (Free-For-All) (Launch Week)
- Stockpile (6v6) (In Season)
- Hardpoint (Multi-Team) (In Season)
Warzone is also getting a pretty significant update this time around. It seems that off the coast of Verdansk there is a cargo ship heading over. An all-new area is coming to Verdansk.
“Last sighted off the coast of Rebirth Island, recent intel suggests that the cargo tanker Vodianoy has gone missing at sea. However, recent visuals have identified a vessel matching the description heading toward the Port of Verdansk. Operators within the vicinity are recommended to exercise extreme caution, as the ship is carrying unknown cargo, and its crew are not able to be contacted.”
- Treyarch Reveals New Black Ops Cold War Zombies Map, Firebase Z
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War | How to Access Prestige Shop, Use Prestige Keys
- How to Get the Sledgehammer in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War