The pre-load and file sizes for Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War have been revealed in a new blog post. Some more information on the Confrontations Weapon Pack pre-order bonus has been revealed as well.
Related: Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War To Receive PlayStation Timed Exclusive Special Zombies Mode
You can check out the pre-load times from the official website below.
- PlayStation® 4: Pre-loading will be available on November 5th at 9 PM. PT.
- Xbox One: Pre-loading will be available on November 5th at 9 PM. PT.
- PC: Pre-loading will be available on November 10th at 10 AM PT.
Next Generation Consoles: Pre-loading will be available on their respective launch dates (November 10th for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S, November 12th for PlayStation 5).
Alongside the pre-loading information, Treyarch also let us know the file size of each version of the game.
- PlayStation 4: 95GB
- PlayStation 5: 133GB
- Xbox One: 93GB
- Xbox Series X|S: 136GB
It’s very important to note that the console versions will have the ability to delete portions of the game like Zombies, the multiplayer, or the campaign. This will help save a ton of space, especially as the game’s lifespan increases and more content comes down the pipeline.
PC will also have the option to install parts of the game separately.
Finally, here is the additional information on the Confrontations Weapons Pack.
“Representing the U.S.S.R. is the Iron Curtain, an Assault Rifle based on an iconic Soviet heavy-hitting weapon. The other Blueprint, the Western Front, is a three-round burst Tactical Rifle with plenty of patriotic flare. Both Blueprints will include five pre-configured attachments, allowing you to experiment with these attachments before they are unlocked organically on that specific weapon.”
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War PC System Requirements
- How to Unlock the Mutual Animosity SMG Blueprint for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Zombies Mode Revealed