Team Reptile has released a trailer for its latest project Bomb Rush Cyberfunk. This brand-new action-adventure game is full of style, sick tricks, & more.
Bomb Rush Cyberfunk Gets Funky Fresh Trailer Featuring Music from Hideki Naganuma
You can check out the super-stylish funky fresh trailer below.
The game is obviously evoking heavy vibes from Jet Set Radio, a game many fans have been vocal about for a return. Bomb Rush Cyberfunk seems to be hitting all of the right notes for fans of the series.
Here’s the official Steam description for the game.
“Team Reptile brings you Bomb Rush Cyberfunk, 1 second per second of highly advanced funkstyle. In a world from the mind of Dion Koster, where self-styled crews are equipped with personal boostpacks, new heights of graffiti are reached. Start your own cypher and dance, paint, trick, face off with the cops and stake your claim to the extrusions and cavities of a sprawling metropolis in an alternate future set to the musical brainwaves of Hideki Naganuma.”
Yes, the composer for the score to Jet Set Radio and Jet Set Radio Future is in fact working on this game, which makes total sense. It’s as close as a new game to Jet Set Radio as we’re going to get, and we’re excited.
Here is some more information on the game courtesy of the Steam Page.
- In the game you can choose a character from your crew and explore the three-dimensional streets freely.
- The goal is to bomb and get your name up. Every neighbourhood has many spots to find where you can paint graffiti. Once you get enough REP you can challenge the local crew for the territory.
- Features a unique trick system with grinding, sliding, wallrunning and tricking in the air as well as on the ground.
- You will encounter a lot of weirdos.
The game currently has no release date, but you can add it to your Wishlist on Steam right now. Hopefully, we will get more information on the game soon, because this is one the fans have been waiting for.
- Void Terrarium++ PS5 Localization Announced by NIS America
- Sony Confirms Gran Turismo 7 Delayed To 2022
- Hardsuit Labs No Longer Developing Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2