Out of all the dad’s available to date in Dream Daddy, Damien is one of the darker, more brooding members of the pack. Rocking a gothic style, and a nice touch of macabre. But if you want to win over the heart of this dark stud, you’re going to need to be quick on your toes and have a witty sense of humor. We’ve got all the details you need to romance Damien in the article below, so be sure to take a look if you’re having trouble wooing him and what to get Damien’s ending in Dream Daddy.
How to Get Damien’s Ending
The first step to getting Damien’s ending is to meet him. This can be accomplished by heading to the mall when you have a choice between going to the mall or cooking with Amanda. It doesn’t matter what you choose to look at while at the mall, all that matters is that you say hi to Damien and get his attention. After that look interaction, your choices don’t really matter—but we’d advise against going to the game or the gym so as not to get distracted.
From here, continue through until you reach the backyard barbeque. Here you’ll have the option to talk to Joseph and Damien, so do so. Once you get to the Dadbook section of the date, use the following options to fill in the blanks.
- Polish and sort my coin collection.
- The lost shaker of salt.
- Street smarts.
- Technical writer for manuals and instructionals.
- Old comedies that haven't aged well.
- My book of word jumbles and a pen.
- Conspiracy theories.
With the Dadbook out of the way, it’s time to message Damien and then head off to his house for your first official date. Be sure to use the following dialogue options once you get there to earn an S Rank on your first date.
- Look out the windows.
- Look at the butterflies.
- Pick up a book.
- Your home is really impressive!
- Love me some word jumbles.
- Thou Art the Tightest.
- (Win the Gargoyle mini game).
- I really admire how you handled that.
Now it’s time to move on to the next date. Keep playing through the game until that chance comes, and you’re forced to write a letter with Amanda to initiate the date. Choose the follow options for the best chance:
- I do hope that this letter finds you in good health.
- I must confess of my amateur control of the written word.
- You find me in good spirits, for I felt very much the same after our last encounter.
- While a strange turn of events, I found myself enamored of the situation at hand.
- It would bring me great pleasure to escort you to the cinema.
Once the letter is finished, head off to Damien’s house and slip it into the mail slot in his front door. He’ll agree to join you at the cinema, and once you meet, use the following dialogue options to complete the date with an S Rank.
- Is everything okay?
- Tell a Dad Joke.
- I will use this to dry my tears for those I’ve lost.
After a successful second date, you’ll need to continue through the game until you get a chance to message Damien and head out on your third and final date. Once you meet up with him again, choose the following options to score an S Rank and close out your final date with a bang.
- Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.
- Coffee Spoon
- Softball Field
- How many Goths does it take to screw in a light bulb?/Knock knock!
- Give her the Right Said Banana Bread.
- What flavor pizza rolls are those?
- Thou art welcome.
Congratulations. Now that you’ve managed to score three S Ranks throughout your wooing of Damien in Dream Daddy, you should complete his story, unlock his ending, and receive a special piece of artwork to go along with it. Now you can hop over to our guide on how to get Robert’s ending for even more help in Dream Daddy, or just get back out there wooing your favorite dads.