This Yakuza 0 guide will evolve over time to over all of the main aspects of the game, providing strategies for the toughest fights and side activities. Yakuza 0 has been available in Japan for quite some time, but if finally released in the US and other parts of the world on January 24, 2017. The PlayStation 4 game serves as a prequel to the previous games in the long-running Yakuza series from Sega.
As an open world action game, Yakuza 0 has a lot of combat, with a plethora or story to go through as young Kazuma Kiryu dabbles in the ways of the Yakuza. As you progress through the game you will learn new ways to beat down enemies. You can level up your character giving Kiryu improved stats and more fighting power. In order to level up you need to spend money, which you get from completing tasks, taking on street fights and simply progressing through the game. Don't spend your cash recklessly and you'll have a very powerful character early in the game.
Yakuza 0 Quick Tips
- Always carry around at least a few healing items, which you can buy from convenience stores and vending machines.
- Take on every fight you come across on the streets to quickly earn money for items and ability upgrades.
- When enemies start to dodge your attacks, switch to the Rush fighting style so you attack faster and have a dodge ability.
- When fighting multiple enemies, focus on a single enemy until they’re down and try to hit more than one enemy with power attacks at the end of your combos.
- Remember to have fun with all of the side activities you can do in Yakuza 0.
Yakuza 0 Strategies
Defeat Kuze, Boss Battle
Learn how to defeat Kuze when you fight him as a boss in Yakuza 0.
More Coming Soon!