The insane mash-up of Mario and Rabbids from Nintendo and Ubisoft is finally available on the Nintendo Switch. Now, players can dive into the humor-filled world of the Rabbids as they invade the Mushroom Kingdom, bringing two iconic series together in a brand-new tactical RPG. This Mario + Rabbids guide will act as a hub for all of our game content, and we’ll be sure to update it quite frequently with new guides, features, and in-depth articles to keep you on point as you make your way through the chaotic world that the Rabbids has created.
Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle Quick Tips
- You can see what your chances of hitting a shot are when you target an enemy. Be sure to attack enemies that offer the higher percentage of damage, and try to avoid taking too many chances and leaving yourself open to attack.
- Utilize cover to reduce the amount of damage, and the percentage of accuracy that your enemies have. But beware, cover can be destroyed, so you’ll want to move around often to keep your cover from being obliterated.
- As you progress through the game, your characters will begin to unlock new powers and abilities. These abilities and powers do have short cooldown periods (usually measured in turns), but they should be utilized as often as possible to increase the likelihood of success in battle.
- Don’t worry if you take too many turns to complete a battle. Sometimes things just don’t work out, and you’ll always have a chance to come back later and replay the different levels that you find in each world.
- Each world that you explore has two bosses, a mid-boss and a main boss. Be sure to prepare for these bosses before heading into battle, as they are often some of the most difficult fights that you will encounter.
- Most importantly, be patient. Plan your attacks, and make use of your Dash and your Team Jumps. These will make your life much easier in Mario + Rabbids, so make sure you are making the most of all of your abilities and options.
Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle Guides
Here you’ll find an assortment of different guides to help you out on your journey to save the Mushroom Kingdom from the chaos of the Rabbids.
How Long is Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
Find out how long Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle is.
How to Move Blocks and Obstacles
Learn how to use Beep-0’s special move ability.
How to Play Co-Op
Learn how to play co-op in Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle.
How to Fast Travel
Learn how to use the Fast Travel function in Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle.
How to Level up Fast
Learn how to get more Power Orbs and level up your party members.
How to Get More Coins
Find out how to get coins to purchase weapons and items in Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle.
How to Unlock Every Character
Find out how to unlock every character in Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle.
How to get the Pixel Weapons DLC Pack
Find out how to redeem the Pixel Weapons DLC pack from Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle’s physical edition.
Tips and Tricks
Use these helpful tips and tricks to get the hang of Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle.
How to Increase Shot Percentage
Discover different ways that you can increase your shot percentage and make your shots count in Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle.
How to Take Down Buckler Shield Rabbids
Find out the easiest way to take down these enormous enemies in Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle.
How to Use Amiibo
Learn how to activate your amiibo for use in Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle.
Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle Boss Fight Guides
Learn how to defeat every boss in the game with these helpful guides.
How to Defeat Pirabbid Plant Boss
Learn how to defeat the first midboss in Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle.
How to Defeat Rabbid Kong
Learn how to defeat the Rabbid Kong boss in Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle.
This guy will be updated constantly to include the most up-to-date information about Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle. We’ll be sure to link to the latest content, as well as the latest videos for the game as we discover new things and find new secrets. Make sure to bookmark this page for all of your Mario + Rabbids needs, and check back daily!