In this Dead Rising 4 guide you will find tips and tricks, including on how to find all collectibles and all unlocks, how to survive, upgrade weapons, and kill things. It’s been six years since players got to experience the zombie apocalypse through the eyes of Frank West, and now he’s back, older but not any less deadly. Dead Rising 4 released on December 6, 2016 for the Xbox One and PC. While Dead Rising 4 is currently not available for the PlayStation 4, other Dead Rising titles are now available to purchase and we’ll update you if Dead Rising 4 ever becomes available for the PS4.
Dead Rising 4 is set, once again, in Willamette, but this time in Willamette Memorial Mall. It’s up to players to help Frank West uncover the secrets of another zombie outbreak, all while killing zombies in hilarious and zany ways. Read on to learn everything you need to know about Dead Rising 4 and Frank West’s story. He’s covered wars before, you know?
Dead Rising 4 Quick Tips
Everyone knows that the best way to survive the zombie apocalypse is to be prepared. The same is true for surviving Dead Rising 4’s zombies. Make sure to scratch up on some information before you head out.
- When moving from point A to point B, choose the path of least resistance through the zombies. The less you get hit the longer you’ll survive and the more health items you can save for later.
- Don’t upgrade everything at once. Look at the upgrade trees and see what you might like to unlock later. Try to save up some skill points until you decide what you really want. That melee upgrade might not seem so great when you want more ranged weapon slots.
- Find and help all the survivors you can. The more survivors you save the better provisioned your safe house will be as they will sell you all kinds of items.
- Bathroom Saving is gone. Dead Rising 4 saves automatically so don’t feel like you have to find the bathrooms. Unless you want the secrets.
- Take your time and explore. You are no longer restricted to a tight time limit. The story will wait for you!
- Use the Dodge ability to roll off an edge to completely avoid all fall damage.
- The basement of each Emergency Shelter is connected to the main mall. Use this to jump back to the mall whenever you need to restock on easy-to-grab weapons and food, or if you just need to get around the map quicker.
Dead Rising 4 Unlockables
Here you will learn how to find all the Combo Weapons and Combo Vehicle blueprints in Dead Rising 4. These Combo Weapons aren’t always easy to unlock as they can require keys and access cards that are scattered around the map.
How to Unlock Mountain Ridge Estates
Everything you need to know about unlocking the gated community, Mountain Ridge Estates, in West Ridge.
How to Unlock the Exo Suit
Everything you need to know about unlocking and using the Exo Suit in Dead Rising 4.
All Combo Weapon Locations
Where to find all of the Combo Weapon blueprints in Dead Rising 4.
All Combo Vehicle Blueprint Locations
Where to find all the Combo Vehicle blueprints in Dead Rising 4.
Dead Rising 4 Guides
Before you dive into Dead Rising 4, it’s important to learn a few of the basics so you can have a leg-up on the zombies.
How to Use the Camera
The Dead Rising camera is back. Here’s how to use it!
How to Level Up North Peak Emergency Shelter
Learn the easiest way to level up the North Peak Emergency Shelter to Level 5.
How to Level Up Emergency Shelters
Learn how to level up the Emergency Shelters in Dead Rising 4.
How To Make Combo Weapons and Combo Vehicles
Everything you need to know about making combo weapons in Dead Rising 4.
Dead Rising 4 PC Requirements
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or better, AMD Athlon X2 2.8 Ghz or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 550TI / AMD 6770
- DirectX: Version 11
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5 family or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or better / AMD 7790 or better
- DirectX: Version 11