Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is the latest installment in the well-known first person shooting series, and this time around, Infinity Ward is taking players to outer space. This is our main hub for each and every Call of Duty guide that we write, so be sure to take a look at the content below to find out everything you need to know to take down your enemies and survive Zombies in Spaceland.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Tips
Use these tips to stay alive in the main campaign, multiplayer and new Zombies in Spaceland game modes.
- Use your Thrust Jump to constantly change position around the map. This will make it harder for enemies to draw down on you and take you out.
- Be careful when sprinting around corners, as your character makes a ton of noise, and running headfirst into a group of enemies is a sure-fire way to end up dead.
- Take your time completing Scenes in Zombies in Spaceland. Make sure you have plenty of ammunition before cleaning out the last of the zombies, and remember to purchase new weapons while you have a down moment.
- Always keep an eye on your ammo and be sure to reload whenever you feel the need to. If your magazine doesn’t have enough ammunition in it to take down an enemy, then you shouldn’t head behind enemy lines until after you reload.
- Use the slide mechanism to your advantage. Not only is it useful for offensive-based play with Shotguns and SMGs, but it is also a very good move to use when you need to get around a corner and lose an enemy.
- Always pay attention to your mini-map. This small area of the screen can alert you to unsuppressed enemy gunshots, as well as ally deaths.
- Pay attention to your hit markers. These small icons on the screen are the only definite way you have of telling whether you hit an enemy or not. Pay attention to them as they can be extremely useful in helping you pinpoint an enemy as he tries to flee.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Walkthrough
Learn how to find all the collectibles, weapons, and special items in the main campaign, multiplayer, and Zombies in Spaceland.
Find out how to use Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare’s new crafting system to your advantage.
Everything you need to know about Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare's assault rifle arsenal.
All the details on Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare's SMG lineup.
Stay alive longer and rack up more Scorestreaks with these multiplayer tips for Infinite Warfare.
A complete guide to all the Easter Eggs and hidden weapons in Infinite Warfare's zombie mode.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare PC Requirements
Find out whether your computer can run the latest Call of Duty game, or whether you should look into upgrading your machine.
At this point in time no Recommended Requirements have been announced by the developer. The items listed below are the bare-bones minimum that your system will need to meet in order to run Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3225 @ 3.30GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 70GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 Compatible
- Additional Notes: Disk space requirement may change over time.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare will be available for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 on November 4, 2016. The game is rated M for Mature, and will cost $59.99 for the standard edition. Players can pick up the game today, and preload so that they are ready to dive in when the game goes live on November 4. We’ll be covering Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare extensively over the coming days, so check back often for updated guides, tips and tricks to help you survive your adventure in space.