Welcome to the free walkthrough for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. We will tell you how to complete every mission in the game, find all of the collectibles and earn the different Accolades. Additionally, we’ll provide valuable multiplayer tips, including a breakdown of the nine Specialists, Wildcards and pieces of information designed to transform you into a better CoD player.
Activision released Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 on November 6, 2015 for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC. Developer Treyarch set the campaign in the distant future, during a time where soldiers feature superhuman abilities from military-grade robotics. Up to four people can play through story mode co-operatively, working as a team to find collectibles, earn Trophies/Achievements and finally Accolades, mission exclusive objectives requiring impeccable timing and skill. Players can also make use of DNI (Direct Neural Interface) powers, including System Paralysis to temporarily immobilize three robots at one time, and Electrostatic Strike to zap droid and human enemies, among other useful abilities.
New to Call of Duty multiplayer are the nine Specialists, each one featuring a unique weapon and ability; the player must choose one of these characters before starting a match. Gamers can also take advantage of double jumping, wall running and power slides with their jetpacks. Wildcards allow players to break the Pick 10 system by swapping guns and equipment to carry two primary weapons or more than one perk. The Gunsmith allows users to add five attachments and one optic to a single weapon, while the Paintshop lets them tweak the color and design for unparalleled customization.
Although there are new maps, fan favorite Nuketown from Call of Duty: Black Ops makes a reappearance as a GameStop pre-order bonus, and is referred to as Nuk3town.
Zombies mode returns in the all new Shadows of Evil, taking place in the fictional Morg City. Four players team up to outlast progressively difficult waves of monsters while making use of a wide assortment of power-ups.
Sneak into NRC airfield, rescue the Egyptian Minister and use the APC machine gun to escape.
Use a variety of DNI powers to destroy robots in the subway station and aboard the train.
Intercept the 54i shipment, use the anchor to make it past the wind and explore Black Station.
Find the 54i Servers, access the Z-Trak Line and jump off the Super Tree.
Destroy the A.S.P. tank, charge into the Coalescence Corporation facility and win the boss fight with Diaz.
Kill the snipers undetected, make it through the Temple and find Kane.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Mission 7 - Rise & Fall
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Mission 8 - Demon Within
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Mission 9 - Sand Castle
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Mission 10 - Lotus Tower
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Mission 11 - Life
Find all of the collectible items in the campaign!
Hack the Pick 10 system using the Overkill, Primary Gunfighter and other Wildcards.
Each of the game’s nine Specialists, complete with weapon and ability information.
Tips for Playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
- Wildcards let you enhance the Pick 10 system by spending points to carry another primary weapon, or swap a lethal grenade for a tactical grenade. Each Wildcard costs a single point, and playing one comes at the expense of your standard load out. Give some thought to how you wish to customize your arsenal. It may not be wise to sacrifice your secondary weapon, or waste a few points on weapon attachments.
- You have the option to kill your character when you fail to earn Accolades, allowing you to try again during a single play through.
- You unlock DNI abilities during the second campaign mission. Unlock each power with one Fabrication Point, then spend one more to upgrade it. Most DNI powers only affect a single enemy type, be it human, drone or robot.
- Communicate with friends during co-op. The player furthest ahead causes the other three to automatically teleport to his or her location, preventing those players from finding collectibles of earning Accolades.
- Always revive downed teammates. Look for the medic symbol to identify players in Last Stand.
- You automatically fail a campaign mission for shooting computer-controlled civilians.
- Think about the upcoming multiplayer map layout when choosing a Specialist. Firebreak's Purifier flamethrower, for example, is best used in close quarters combat, and is less effective in wide open areas.
- While in the air, press the jump button again to double jump. Use this to reach new heights or make evasive maneuvers.
- You can shoot while wall running.
- Weapons feature individual leveling. The more you use one weapon, the more options become available for enhancement.
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 470 @ 1GB / ATI Radeon HD 6970 @ 1GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 60 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible