Swatting in Madden 15 has moved from the LB/L1 buttons last year, over to the right side this year and is now RB/R1. Swatting is very important when a pass is just out of range to go for the interception. Make sure to use defensive assist this year, which is now LB/L1. Defensive assist is perfect for newer players who are trying to user control an LB in coverage for the first time.
Pro Tip: You can also try and strip the ball on defense with the RB/R1 button!
Get all the Madden NFL 15 plays, tips, and tactics from the Madden Pros with the Official Madden NFL 15 Strategy Guide + All 32 Teams Video Bundle (Includes 6 MUT Pro Packs!).
- Includes 6 FREE Ultimate Team Pro Packs (1 per week for 5 weeks. User receives 2 packs at time of redemption).
- Tutorial videos for all 32 teams– Watch the best plays on offense and defense for your favorite team.
- Mobile friendly – Digital strategy content optimized for a second screen experience.
- Dominate in Madden Ultimate Team – Discover the best players by position and how to build a winning team.
- Best plays for YOUR favorite team – Take advantage of popular play call diagrams, scouting reports, NFL schedules, Connected Franchise Mode data, key players, depth charts, and more!
If you prefer the print version, we’ve got that for you too!