Official Game Guides
Grand Theft Auto V Signature Series Strategy Guide: Updated and Expanded
The best-selling game of all time is coming to PS4, Xbox One, and PC and we cover it all— plus exclusive GTA Online coverage!
- MAIN STORY & MISSION MAPS – We guide you through every mission, including the planning and execution of all of the major heists. Know exactly when to jump in and out of the lives of each of the three main characters and which weapons, tactics, and routes are most effective
- COLLECTIBLES – Maps and detailed descriptions for all Aerial Challenges, Stunt Jumps, Spaceship Parts, Submarine Pieces, Hidden Packages, and more.
- GTA ONLINE – Whether you are completely new to the world of GTA Online or are ready to bring your experience to the Creator tool, we cover everything from getting started to designing your own Deathmatches, Races, or Capture and Last Team Standing games—featuring expert guidance from Rockstar’s development and testing teams.
- NEW CONTENT! – Exclusive coverage of everything that’s new in San Andreas for PS4 and Xbox One. Access all new vehicles, find all new collectibles, complete all new Random Events, and more!
- HOBBIES & PASTIMES – There are all kinds of jobs and ambient activities to try, and each has specific things that you need to know to succeed. Hunting, Races, Arms Trafficking, Flight School, Property Management, Parachuting, Golf, Bail Bonds, Assassination Missions, Yoga, and more—we’ve got you covered.
- VEHICLE SHOWROOM – A fleet of sports cars, motorcycles, boats, trucks, aircraft, and countless
varieties of vehicles big and small are yours for the taking. We feature them all, including stats and customization options. 100% COMPLETION – We keep track of it all so you don’t miss a thing. Each colorful character you’ll need to meet, the activities you must complete, and everything to achieve 100% completion.
Choose your retailer:
©2008 – 2014 Rockstar Games, Inc. Rockstar Games, Grand Theft Auto, the GTA Five, and the Rockstar Games r marks and logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in the U.S.A. and/or foreign countries. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other marks and trademarks are properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved.