Realm Royale is a bit different from your typical battle royale game in that it offers unique classes and abilities for your character. Each class has multiple abilities for players to choose based on their particular play style. Currently, the only way to familiarize yourself with the abilities for each class is to find them in chests during each match. To help you get an idea of what each class is capable of, we’ve listed every class and ability in Realm Royale below.
All Classes and Abilities in Realm Royale
Each class in Realm Royale has its own corresponding abilities that can be equipped during each match. Abilities are found within chests throughout the map, and players must manually equip the abilities they want to have. Below, we’ve listed every class type in Realm Royale as well as the abilities available for each class.
Abilities only stay equipped for the duration of the round, allowing players to customize their play style for each battle as opposed to equipping abilities prior to a match and being stuck with them. Unwanted abilities can be disenchanted to obtain Shards, which can be used to craft items at the Forge.
Passive: Gain 5 Health per Second. The Warrior class is best for players who want to play more aggressively in Realm Royale. Play the Warrior class if you want to get up close to fight your opponent. The abilities for this class consist of throwable potions, a damaging dash, and a net that can be thrown at enemies to slow them.
- Heroic Leap - Leap an incredible height and distance.
- Charge - Dash forward dealing damage to enemies hit.
- Net Shot - Throw a net reducing your target’s speed.
- Flask of Healing - Throw a flask that heals allies.
- Shielding Potion - Throw a potion that shields allies.
Passive: Gain 5 Armor per Second. The Engineer is good for hunkering down and taking a defensive position in Realm Royale. The Engineer passive is helpful if you’ve already picked up some armor during a match. When an Engineer gets hit and loses armor, they will slowly regain armor back over time, which is helpful when you don’t have any armor potions available.
- Thrust - Jet upwards into the air.
- Barricade - Deploy a shield that blocks enemy shots.
- Deploy Turret - Deploy up to two turrets that shoot at enemies.
- Fire Bomb - Throw a bomb that leaves a pool of fire.
- Healing Totem - Deploy a totem that heals allies.
Passive: Gain 10% Ground Speed. The Assassin class in Realm Royale is all about stealth and mobility. The Assassin’s passive allows you to run slightly faster than other classes, which is great for players who want to be able to escape from danger or quickly maneuver around opponents in Realm Royale.
- Blink - Teleport forward a short distance.
- Concussion Bomb - A bomb that knocks back yourself and opponents.
- Ghost Walk - Become untargetable and move 20% faster.
- Sensor Drone - Deploy a drone that reveals enemies for 5 seconds.
- Smoke Screen - Throw a smoke screen that blocks vision.
Passive: Gain 30% Potion Effectiveness. The Mage class in Realm Royale can be played both offensively or defensively depending on the abilities you choose to equip. Some Mage abilities will deal damage to opponents, while other abilities are meant for temporary protection.
- Soar - Fly through the air.
- Explosive Flask - Throw an explosive flask that slows enemies.
- Fireball - A ball of fire that passes through enemies.
- Ice Block - Become immune to all damage for three seconds.
- Wall - A wall that blocks movement.
Passive: Gain 10% Swap Speed and Reload Speed. The Hunter class uses a Longbow as its main weapon type, which means this class is best suited for players who want to be able to damage opponents from a distance. The Proximity Mine, Blast Shot, and Withdraw abilities available to Hunters coincides with this elusive style of play as well. This class may not be the best to start out with in Realm Royale, but if you’re used to playing characters like Cassie in Paladins, then you should be able to settle in to this role relatively easily.
- Dodge Roll - Quickly roll in the direction you are moving.
- Proximity Mine - A mine that explodes when enemies are near.
- Blast Shot - An explosive projectile that damages enemies.
- Flare - Fire a flare that reveals enemies in a large radius.
- Withdraw - Leap backwards and then enter stealth.
Now that you know what all of the classes are capable of in Realm Royale, you should be able to choose a class and ability setup that suits your preferred play style. Make sure you also know how to craft items at the Forge so that you can obtain legendary armor, weapons, and abilities in Realm Royale.