Savior Schnapps is an alcoholic drink in Kingdom Come: Deliverance that players can use to save their game. Savior Schnapps is hard to come by and can be a bit pricey when bought from the local Tavern. If you’re near an Alchemy Table and have some resources on hand, you can opt to craft Savior Schnapps instead, saving you some cash. This guide will explain how to craft Savior Schnapps in Kingdom Come: Deliverance so that you always have a save potion on hand.
Savior Schnapps usually costs about 100 Groschen, which is a pretty steep price per bottle even after a bit of haggling. You’ll want to always have Savior Schnapps on hand as you get further into the game, and constantly buying them will quickly burn a hole in your coin bag.
How to Craft Savior Schnapps in Kingdom Come Deliverance
Before you can craft your own Savior Schnapps, you’ll need to prepare a few things. First, you need to find an Alchemy Table. You also need the alchemy recipe for Savior Schnapps, which you get quite early in the game, but it won’t do you much good unless Henry knows how to read. We’ll save you the trouble of becoming literate by simply telling you how to craft the Savior Schnapps save potion instead.
To craft Savior Schnapps, you’ll need to gather some materials. Luckily, Savior Schnapps only requires a few ingredients: Nettle (1), Belladonna (2), and some Wine. To get the herbs, you can choose to either scavenge for them in the world or purchase them from an Apothecary.
Now, time for some alchemy. The crafting process to create Savior Schnapps is relatively simple. This recipe uses the most basic alchemy steps, so learning it will help you when brewing potions in the future.
Here’s what you do to craft Savior Schnapps at your Alchemy Table in Kingdom Come:
- Pour wine into the cauldron.
- Place your ingredients onto the mantle for easy access.
- Grind two handfuls of Belladonna using the mortar and pestle, then place them in the dish.
- Place one handful of Nettle into the cauldron.
- To get the cauldron boiling, pull the Bellows six times.
- Allow the mixture to boil for two sandglass (hourglass) turns.
- Dump the ground Belladonna in your dish into the cauldron.
- Pull the Bellows three more times to keep it hot.
- Allow the potion to boil for one more turn of the sandglass.
- Grab a nearby Phial and pour the potion from the cauldron into the Phial.
That’s it! If you followed the alchemy steps above, you should now have crafted your own bottle of Savior Schnapps in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Next time you run low on save potions, make sure you have some Nettle, Belladonna, and Wine on hand to craft Savior Schnapps yourself. Head over to our Kingdom Come: Deliverance game hub for more tutorials and guides.