Fortnite Season 9 Week 3 is here and with it are a slew of new challenges for you to complete. The challenges reward players with the Battle Stars they need to reach new ranks in the Battle Pass and unlock new loot as a result. Plus, if you get far enough into each Battle Pass, you can earn the V Bucks you need to pay for the next one. You can literally only pay for one of these passes and just get the rest through your skill and tenacity. The challenges this week look like a lot of fun, so let's get to them.
Fortnite Season 9 Week 3 Challenge Guide
The challenges are split between the free ones and the ones you can only do because of the Battle Pass. Here they are:
- Stage 1: Land a trick with a Driftboard. Stage 2: Get 3s of airtime in a Quadcrasher. Stage 3: Destroy opponent structures with a vehicle
- Search chests at Lonely Lodge or Polar Peak
- Deal damage to an opponent within 10s after using a Slipstream
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Stage 1: Visit Happy Hamlet and Shifty Shafts in a single match. Stage 2: Visit Sunny Steps and Dusty Divot in a single match. Stage 3: Visit Haunted Hills and Salty Springs in a single match
- Throw the Flying Disc toy and catch it before it lands
- Explosive weapon eliminations
- Deal damage with different weapons in a single match
A fairly easy week this week for our Fortnite Season 9 Week 3 challenge guide, though finding the Driftboards and Quadcrashers could be tricky if you don't know where they are. If you're looking for any specific Fortnite guides, then you can have a look at our Hub. You should definitely make sure to follow Prima Games on Twitter for all the latest in the world of Fortnite too.