The Fortnite week 7 challenges are now live for the 8th season of the battle royale game. As players begin to wrap up the latest set of objectives from the team over at Epic Games, there is a secret Battle Star location that waits for those that complete all challenges. To make week 7 go smoothly, we marked where the hidden Battle Star can be found on the map below:
The clue as to where the marked location is can be found in the top right corner of this week's loading screen, where a cave drawing of a rabbit can be found. That rabbit is actually a large wooden fixture at the marked location, making it easier to walk right up to the Battle Star to interact, and claim that final prize.
Battle Star not populating? Make sure that you've completed all of the previous challenges before attempting the hidden location. If you're not sure if you've done them all, here's what you need to know:
- Deal damage with a pickaxe to opponents (0/100)
- Visit Junk Junction and The Block in a single match (Stage 1 or 3)
- Visit Pirate Camps in a single match (0/3)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal damage to players from above (0/500)
- Search Chests at Loot Lake or Snobby Shores
- Deal damage to opposing players while riding a zipline (Stage 1 of 2)
- Eliminate opponents in different Named Locations (0/5)
Some of this week's challenges are pretty easy to hit. Deal damage from a buillt fixture "from above," land in Loot Lake or Snobby Shores to loot some chests, and use a pickaxe to hit another player to knock out just a few. We'll be writing up more detailed guides here shortly, so stay tuned.
The latest set of challenges for Fortnite are now live on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices.