Fortnite season 8, week 10 challenges have arrived for players, offering a chance to uncover those coveted Battle Stars in order to tier up and show off their skills to other players in the battle royale arena.
For those unfamiliar with the Fortnite Battle Pass challenges, they are a weekly set of objectives from Epic Games that offers battle royale players a new experience with the game in order to unlock sweet rewards and level up their characters. The goal? Complete all challenges to collect all of the available Battle Stars. The rewards? New loot, progressive unlocks, and sweet, sweet gear to show off to other players.
Ready to get started with week 10's challenges? Here's what you need to know:
- Launch through flaming hoops with a Cannon (3)
- Stage 1: Harvest Wood in a single match (500) -> Stage 2: Harvest Stone in a single match (400) -> Stage 3: Harvest Metal in a single match (300)
- Eliminate opponents at Tilted Towers or The Block (3)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal damage with an Infantry Rifle or Heavy Assault Rifle (500)
- Stage 1: Search the treasure map signpost found in Junk Junction -> Stage 2: Follow the treasure map signpost in Junk Junction
- Deal damage within 10 seconds of landing after using a Volcano Vent (100)
- Eliminate an opponent from closer than 5m away (2)
This week's challenges have a few particular stages that will require specific instruction. Keep it tuned in here, we'll be spinning out guides throughout the day to help make completing this week's list as efficiently as possible. In the meantime, some of them are pretty easy to do such as dropping in at Tilted Towers or The Block to take out an enemy player, or harvesting wood, stone, and metal.
As for the challenges as a whole, they are now live until next Thursday, available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices.