Fortnite’s week three Battle Pass challenges have officially launched, alongside the most recent update for Battle Royale. One of the Week 3 challenges tasks players with landing on various bullseye targets scattered throughout the map. While the bullseyes are easy enough to spot from the Battle Bus, you may still need some help keeping track of the ones you need. This guide lists where to find every bullseye in Fortnite Battle Royale.
Similar to the forbidden dance locations from Week 2, the bullseye challenge from Week 3 requires Battle Pass holders to land on designated bullseye targets across the map. Players must land on at least seven different bullseye targets to complete the challenge. Doing so will reward you with five Battle Stars that go toward your Battle Pass rank and progression. Continue reading below to find the locations of all the bullseyes in Fortnite Battle Royale.
All Bullseye Locations in Fortnite
Once you land on a bullseye in Fortnite Battle Royale, the bullseye will burst with confetti and disappear. You’ll know if you haven’t landed on a bullseye yet if you can still see it from the sky after dropping from the Battle Bus. Most of the bullseye locations in Fortnite are out in the open, so be ready to run for cover as soon as you land.
- Look for a bullseye in the trench west of Anarchy Acres. This is also close to where you can search between a Pool, Windmill, and Umbrella to complete a previous Fortnite challenge.
- Crossing the river to the east of Anarchy Acres is a bridge with a bullseye on its rooftop.
- You’ll find a bullseye on the rooftop of the watchtower near the center of the Wailing Woods hedge maze.
- Just north of Wailing Woods and east of Anarchy Acres is another bullseye located in the center of an open farm crop at H2.
- South of Tomato Town, look for a semi-truck at the end of a dirt path at H4 with a bullseye on its roof. It's just before the lot with the shipping containers.
- You can find another bullseye on top the roof of the middle warehouse in Dusty Depot.
- There is a bullseye on a hilltop west of Retail Row.
- Land on the rooftop of the biggest lodge in Lonely Lodge to find another bullseye location in Fortnite.
- North of Moisty Mire, you’ll find another bullseye location at the swirly dirt track.
- There is a bullseye location on the rooftop of the prison to the northwest of Moisty Mire. Players who still need to find forbidden dance locations can also find one of the No Dancing signs on the prison basketball court.
- There’s a bullseye located on top a truck in an open area southeast of Fatal Fields around G9.
- Land on the bridge north of Lucky Landing to complete another bullseye location in Fortnite Battle Royale.
- Look for a bullseye landing spot south of Shifty Shafts in D8 on top of the huge chair.
- If you’re headed toward Tilted Towers, look for another bullseye on the hills to the south.
- Aim for a bullseye on the island in the center of Loot Lake.
- Northeast of Snobby Shores and southwest of Pleasant Park are two bullseye locations on top of two separate mountains. Between these mountains, you can also find the Snobby Shores treasure.
- Find a bullseye in the center of the soccer field in Pleasant Park.
- There is one bullseye location atop the mountain just northeast of Haunted Hills.
These were all of the bullseye locations we found in Fortnite Battle Royale. There’s certainly more bullseyes on this list than you need, as you're only required to land on seven bullseyes to complete the challenge.
After you’ve completed the bullseye challenge in Fortnite, head over to our Fortnite Battle Royale guide to finish up some of the other Battle Pass challenges, such as finding the Crab, Fox, and Llama in Fortnite. Make sure you know how to follow the Snobby Shores treasure map as well to complete another Week 3 challenge.