The Evil Within 2 has finally arrived, bringing the gory, horror-filled action that fans love back to their computers and consoles. The game is bigger than ever, and filled with even more creepy collectibles and other items. This Evil Within 2 walkthrough and guide will act as a hub for all of our game content, which we’ll content to update on a daily basis as we discover new secrets, and unearth even more chilling scenarios for fans to locate and experience within the game.
The Evil Within 2 Quick Tips
- Take your time and use your cover to make sure you are staying out of sight. The less enemies see you, the more you can surprise them and get more damage off on them before they start to attack.
- Look around for items that you can use in crafting. You’ll be crafting ammunition, healing items, and all kinds of other things during your time in The Evil Within 2, so make sure you’re doing everything you can to make your job as easy as possible.
- Save often, every chance you get. Just trust us. Losing progress is never fun.
- When in doubt, hide. If you aren’t sure you can take an enemy down, then there is no shame in hiding and sneaking your way around it. Some enemies are far more dangerous than others, and you’ll want to make sure you are prepared for the enemy before you go running into battle headfirst.
- Limit crafting while on the move. Crafting anywhere in the game is definitely something that you can do, but that doesn’t mean you should do it often. Instead, save your crafting for the Workbench, whenever you can. It costs less materials to craft at the Workbench, and you’ll be glad to have saved those materials when you progress to the more difficult areas of the game later on.
- Collect all the things. The Evil Within 2’s story doesn’t stop at the main narrative. In fact, there are a ton of collectibles that you’ll want to grab along the way that will make things not only clearer, but will give you a deeper look at the darkness that Mobius has been creating with the Stem project.
The Evil Within 2 Guides
Here you’ll find an assortment of different guides for The Evil Within 2. Be sure to check back often for the most up to date information about the game.
All File Locations
A detailed list of all the Files that you can find in the game, as well as how you can locate them easily.
All Slide Locations
Find every Slide in The Evil Within 2 to unlock even more story inside the game.
How to Craft and Upgrade Weapons
Take a detailed look at how to craft different items and weapon upgrades in The Evil Within 2.
How to Save Your Game
Take the confusion out of saving your game in The Evil Within 2.
All Locker Key Statues
Find all the Locker Keys hidden in statues around the game world to unlock new items, and plenty of crafting materials.
How to Get the Sniper Rifle
Learn how to get the Sniper Rifle early on in The Evil Within 2.
How to Get the Shotgun
Find out how to get the Shotgun in The Evil Within 2.
All Residual Memory Locations
Learn how to locate all the Residual Memory collectibles in The Evil Within 2.
All Red Gel Locations
How to find all the Red Gel and unlock more skills in The Evil Within 2.
How to Beat Stefano
Use this guide to learn how to defeat one of the game's first bosses early on.
How to Use the Union Security Card, Door B-34
Learn how to use the Union Security Card and unlock door B-34.
All Mysterious Object Locations
Learn the location of all the Easter eggs included in The Evil Within 2.
The Evil Within 2 Video Guides
In this section you'll find links to all the video guides that we've created for The Evil Within 2.
The Evil With 2 PC Requirements
Here’s what your PC will need to run The Evil Within 2.
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions).
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better.
- 8 GB RAM, 40GB free HDD space.
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB/AMD HD 7970 3GB or better.
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions).
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4770/AMD Ryzen 5 1600X or better.
- 16 GB RAM, 40GB free HDD space.
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB/AMD RX 480 8GB or better.
We’ll continue updating this guide constantly with new links to new articles and guides to assist you as you dive deeper into the story and horror that awaits players in The Evil Within 2. Also, be sure to pick up the Official Prima Games guide for even more in-depth material covering every corner of the game.