Bandai Namco’s mobile title, Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle, is kicking off its first anniversary celebrations with a variety of fun in-game events and rewards from July 6th through July 23rd. All players get 77 free Dragon Stones for a limited time. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle is available for free on the App Store and Google Play.
The series of in-game events and free items include the following:
- 77 Free Dragon Stones – Players will receive 77 free Dragon Stones if they log in between 7/7 and 7/13.
- Fun Rewards - From July 6th to July 24th, enjoy free Dragon Stones, training locations, support items, training items, awakening medals, trade points, friend points, and much more
- New Super Boss Events - Go head-to-head against Super Gogeta, Super Janemba, and more
- Summon Events - Features a Super Saiyan 2 Carnival and Xenoverse Collaboration
- Special Events: Strike Event, Training Event, and more to level up
- Facebook Like/Share Campaign - Receive more gifts by reaching a variety of Facebook Like goals on the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Facebook page.
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle features the characters from the popular Dragon Ball Z saga. Players must assemble a powerful team of fighters to wage epic battles, take down enemies and save the Dragon Ball universe. Explore beloved locations from the anime series with the unique board-game-style gameplay, ki-sphere link combat, and utilize items and power-ups to strengthen your Dragon Ball troupe. The game has been downloaded over 77 million times on Android and iOS mobile devices worldwide.