Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare’s zombie story is far from over, and the new Sabotage DLC introduces an entirely different setting and story to the lineup. Rave in the Redwoods transports everyone’s favorite characters into the 90s, where the zombie survival game mode becomes even bigger. This Rave in the Redwoods guide will serve as a hub for all of our content related to the new Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare DLC. Below you will find detailed guides to help you find every Wonder Weapon, craft every Buildable, and solve every single one of the map's hidden Easter eggs.
Rave in the Redwoods Tips
- While zombies are the main enemy in Rave in the Redwoods, some additional enemies have also joined the mode, making each wave even more dangerous. Be careful as you explore the wooded areas surrounding the cabin, and always watch your back.
- Sasquatch like to hunt in packs, so if you see one, be prepared to fight another. These creatures are dangerous and should be taken out as quickly as possible.
- Don’t open up too many areas too quickly. While it is important to have room to move around, having too many open spaces can end up with you getting lost and struggling to find a good defense spot.
- Find a good, defendable place and try to stick close to it. Obviously, one of the biggest components of Zombies is moving around. But, players should also have a fall back spot that they can run to when things get crazy.
- Use your Perks. Perks aren’t just there to look pretty. Make use of them if you want to survive past the first few waves.
- Learn the locations of each Perk. Knowing how to get to each Perk Machine quickly is important.
- Conserve ammunition as much as possible. Weaken zombies with a few shots, and then take them down with melee hits when you can.
Rave in the Redwood Guides
Here you’ll find guides to help you conquer every corner of the new Rave in the Redwoods map. Find out how to turn on the power, how to find the Pack-a-Punch, and more using the guides below.
Find out how to turn on the power.
Discover how to unlock the Vlad Crossbow Wonder Weapon.
Learn how to build the boat propeller and unlock a special area of the map.
Find out how to find the Pack-a-Punch and upgrade your weapons.
Discover some of the easiest ways to fix some common errors seen in Rave in the Redwoods and the Sabotage DLC.
Rave in the Redwood Easter Eggs
Discover how to find and acquire every Easter Egg item in the new Rave in the Redwoods scenario with these handy articles.
Find out how to complete the main Easter egg quest in Rave in the Redwoods.
That’s everything you need to know to survive Rave in the Redwoods, the newest zombies DLC to hit Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. We’ll be updating this guide quite often during the coming days, so check back each day for new guides, tips, and articles to help you along the way. Haven’t beaten the previous zombies story? Head over to our Zombies in Spaceland guide for help with the first zombies map in Call of duty: Infinite Warfare.