PC Game Update: March 31
- -General stability improvements
- -Fix for a crash that could occur when players were customizing vehicles.
- -Fix for an issue in the Rush game mode where end-of-round screen would always indicate that there were 60 minutes left of the game.
- -Fix for an issue where the splash damage for IFV shells, Helicopter rockets, and Mortar rounds was unable to destroy deployed equipment.
- -Fix for an issue that could cause the quad bike to explode when it hit indestructible objects.
- -Fix for an issue that would cause sniper rifles to display too much bloom when aiming in snowy conditions, especially the outside areas of Operation Locker.
- -Fix for an issue where the ECM would sometimes fail to jam incoming missiles.
- -Shortened the take-off distances for jets to match the length of the runways in Second Assault maps.
- -Fix for going above ceiling exploits in Operation Metro.
- -Fix for a new MAV riding exploit.
- -Fix for kill camera jittering/strobing sometimes if colliding with other world objects or terrain.
- -Fix for soldiers getting catapulted when walking on steep surfaces
- -Fix for an issue where the kill camera would display the incorrect killer.
- -Fix for an issue where the kill card won’t show up when playing on servers which have the kill camera turned off.
- -Fixed an issue where other soldiers would appear to fire in the wrong direction when turning quickly.
- -Fix for weapons firing twice, or not at all in some instances.
- -Fix for an issue where explosions didn’t do any damage to infantry and vehicles that were outside of the combat area.
- -Fix for an issue where late-joining players wouldn’t correctly experience Levolution events on Paracel Storm and Flood Zone.
- -Fix for an issue that could cause packet loss.
- -Added Gold Battlepacks as rewards for Class Service Stars, allowing players that have reached the max Rank to continue earning new Battlepacks.*
WEAPONS / GADGET TWEAKS
- -Increased the damage of the normal buckshot against targets with Body Armor.
- -Reduced the vertical recoil of the M4 and M16A4 to give these burst fire weapons a tighter burst accuracy in their mid- to long range role.
- -Reduced the side-to-side and first shot recoil of the G36C. This weapon now has the lowest side-to-side recoil of the carbines, giving it a clear controllable low rate of fire role, especially when compared to the AK5C, Type-95B-1 and the AKU-12.
- -Tweaked the detonation time of the 40mm LVG so it bounces less before going off. The maximum damage has however been reduced to 80 like the RGO.
- -Reduced the number of how many 40mm HE and LVG rounds players can carry, from 4 to 3.
- -Increased the time it takes to get new 40mm round from ammo boxes. The time is longer for HE and LVG grenades and shorter for utility grenades like SMK and FLASH.
- -Increased the time it takes to get new RGO IMPACT, V40 MINI, M84 FLASHBANG and M18 SMOKE grenades from ammo boxes. Since the player now carries more of these grenades, the resupply delay needed to be longer to prevent grenade spamming.
- -Significantly improved the suppression from mounted vehicle weapons, including miniguns, HMGs, LMGs, and all shells types for all armored vehicles.
- -Further reduced the repair rate for the Scout Helicopters and the Transport Helicopters.
- -Significantly increased the damage of Transport Helicopter miniguns.
- -Changed the flight ceilings on Gulf of Oman, Caspian Border and Operation Firestorm to better match the height of the structures in those levels.
- -Adjusted the damage of the 25mm and 30mm cannons for both Stealth Jets and Mobile AA to be equal in Damage Per Second to the 20mm default weapons. These weapons were clearly poorer choices in all circumstances, and their different rates of fire are intended to be the player’s choice factor for these weapon systems.
- -Increased the splash damage and the range at which the JDAM bombs can achieve max splash damage. The JDAM’s power was not properly balanced with its difficulty to use. The JDAM remains a primarily anti-vehicle weapon, though this change will increase the effectiveness against all targets.
- -Increased the accuracy and direct hit damage of the AC130 40mm cannons. 40mm cannons can now be used to fire pinpoint shots in 2-3 round bursts, enabling them to provide accurate fire on infantry and vehicle targets. Their velocity has also been marginally increased to aid their accuracy.
- -Increased the splash damage and range of the AC130 25mm cannons. These cannons now do approximately 50% more damage, in a slightly increased area of impact. The increased damage as well as increased suppression effects will allow the 25mm cannon to fill its role as an area of effect weapon against infantry.
- -Mantle now requires Catalyst 14.2 or later drivers.
- -Fixed multiple crashes.
- -Fixed memory leak when switching between windowed and full screen.
- -Optimized memory management which can reduce amount of performance stalls when video memory is overcommitted.
- -Improved performance when vsync is used.
- -Fixed bug with offset mouse cursor when using full screen and horizontal windows taskbar.
- -Multi-GPU: Added initial support for frame pacing for smoother frame rate in full screen mode, enabled by default. Can be disabled in console / User.cfg with “RenderDevice.FramePacingMethod 0”.
- -Multi-GPU: Fixed black screen when starting on machine with multiple GPUs where the weakest GPU has the display attached to it.
- -Multi-GPU: Fixed intermittent crash when switching between windowed and full screen mode when having multiple GPUs
- -Fixed bug with borderless window not covering entire screen when starting up
*Temporarily disabled, as the team is working on addressing an issue related to it.
PC Game Update: March 6
- -Several crash fixes and stability improvements
- -Fixed an issue with data re-sending that was causing rubber banding on some servers
- -Increased the maximum rank to 120
- -Fixed an issue with the kill camera triggering before game client would display the last portion of damage being dealt, giving players the impression that they died too early
- -Fixed issue with blood effects, damage indicators, and health bar updates in the HUD being out of sync. This issue meant that players would sometimes miss information about being shot at, or get the impression of too few hits occurring for the amount of bullets that hit.
- -Tweaked the speed, dispersion, and re-arm duration of the IFV and MBT projectiles
- -Tweaked timing for how long the kill feed stays on screen
- -Fixed an issue where the message “Joining Server” sometimes didn’t appear when the user tried to join the server
- -Added default player slots to server browser filters
- -Fix for an issue on Silk Road where players could deform the terrain to create a big, water-filled hole
- -Fix for a bug that occurred with the end-of-round camera if the player was in the bomber in China Rising
- -Fix for an issue on Rogue Transmission where it was impossible to capture a flag while riding the quad bike
- -Prevented players from interacting with an M-COM on Siege of Shanghai after it had been destroyed
- -Fixed an issue where audio for disarming M-COMs could get stuck in an infinite loop
- -Added minimap details for missing carriers in Rush on Paracel Storm and Hainan Resort
- -Fix for an exploit that would allow players to shoot two tank shells with not enough delay between shots
- -Removed a bug where squads would get split up when transitioning between Conquest and Air Superiority
- -Fixed an issue where Defuse could get stuck in an unplayable state between rounds
- -Removed a bug that would cause players to sometimes get stuck in the killcam after having been killed
- -Fixed an issue with revive icon not being grayed out in-game on map and minimap, when the player died after getting revived in Defuse
- -General improvements and bug fixes for the Battledash and Mission create screens
- -Fixed a bug where red laser dots would get stuck on textures
- -Zoom dispersion fix. When zooming in while firing the dispersion did not lower to the new max value
- -Fixed a bug where the enemy health always displayed as full in the kill-cam
- -Fixed an issue in Defuse so killed bomb carrier can’t plant a bomb in the next round without picking up a new bomb
- -The MAV has been updated to prevent players from exploiting it
- -Improved repair rates for vehicles with different base healths
- -Tweaked volume balance and other ambiance parameters on the majority of base game and China Rising maps
- -Improved the track vehicles wheel friction so vehicles don’t get stuck at relatively minor hills
- -Fixed an issue with faulty zoom levels that occurred when using click to zoom in. While sprinting and zooming, will mess up the zoom levels, from hip to zoom.
- -Improved boat physics and handling, including implementation of a system that lets players push stuck boats back in the water
- -Added a chat feature, allowing spectators to take part of the chat of the match they’re spectating
- -Fix for the EMP/Proxy Attack effects being visible in Spectator Mode
- -Removed the black screen that was visible when switching between cameras and players in Spectator Mode
- -Removed squad colors in Spectator Mode, now only the red and blue team colors are visible
- -Decreased the user interface clutter in Spectator Mode by removing health pack, ammo pack and revive icons
- -Tweaked the 1st person view in Spectator Mode so that spectators now see exactly what players see and nothing else
- -Added a functionality in Spectator Mode so that, when going into Freecam from 1st or 3rd person mode, the first static freecam will be moved to behind the previously spectated player
- -Added the possibility in Spectator Mode to ‘fire’ at a player from Freecam to go into 1st person view of that player
- -Spectators can now see which player on the scoreboard that carries the bomb in the Obliteration and Defuse game modes
- -Increased the number of M84 FLASHBANG and HAND FLARES the player can carry from 2 to 3.
- -Increased the effect of M84 FLASHBANG grenades on friendly and enemy players.
- -Increased the maximum damage for the RGO from 67 to 80, however reduced the range of explosion.
- -Reduced the visual and audio effect for the detonation of the V40 Mini to highlight its smaller blast when compared to other grenades. Decreased the maximum damage from 80 to 60, and decreased the range at which maximum damage is applied.
- -Increased the aimed accuracy of the M1911 to make it a viable choice once the COMPACT 45 has been unlocked.
- -Increased the close range damage of the M1911, QSZ-92, FN57, CZ-75 and COMPACT 45.
- -Reduced the delay between pressing the trigger and the bullet firing for the M412 REX and .44 MAGNUM.
- -Increased the magazine capacity of the QSZ-92 to 20 rounds. Additionally reduced the recoil of the QSZ-92 to give it a clear difference from the FN57.
- -Corrected a small error with the COMPACT 45 accuracy when crouched or prone.
- -Increased the accuracy of pump action shotguns (870 MCS, HAWK 12g, SPAS-12, and UTS 15) while on the move and aiming.
- -Reduced the long range damage of the MTAR to bring it in line with the rest of the Carbines.
- -Adjusted the way inaccuracy is handled when transitioning from Hip fire to Aimed fire.
- -The Heavy Barrel’s Accuracy bonus now also applies on the move, at a reduced bonus. This should give the Heavy Barrel a wider role for players who desire accuracy while aimed in all situations.
- -Synchronized the timing of the aim down the sights animation of sniper rifles with their ability to fire with full accuracy. Players no longer need to wait for additional time after the aiming animation plays to get accurate shots. There is still a delay to achieve full accuracy, so Quick Scoping is still not possible.
- -The SRS bolt action time has been tweaked and the rate of fire has been lowered
- -The GOL bolt action time has been tweaked
- -The muzzle velocity for the MP7 has been reduced
- -The MTAR21 muzzle velocity has been reduced
- -Updated the handling of the 1x scopes for Type95B1, A91, SteyrAug, SAR21, QBZ951, FAMAS, UTAS, MTAR, L85A2, and F2000
- -Updated rate of fire for the RGP7 and NLAW
- -Reduced the total amount of missiles carried by the Mobile Anti-Aircraft vehicles from 6 to 4.
- -Reduced the velocity of the MAA’s default 20MM CANNON from 1200m/s to 800m/s to match the 30MM CANNON.
- -Reduced the physical impact of all Anti-Aircraft missiles to prevent helicopters from flipping uncontrollably when hit. The damage values have not been changed.
- -Reduced the cone in which ACTIVE RADAR missiles search for targets, making them require a higher level of skill in predicting where a target will be when the missile is fired.
- -Increased the direct damage done by the Attack Helicopter’s gunner cannon. The gunner will be better able to assist the pilot in taking down vehicle targets with this change.
- -Increased the direct hit damage of the Zuni Rockets for Attack Helicopters. The rate of fire of these rockets combined with their smaller magazine pool made them a poor choice over the other two rocket types.
- -Reduced the splash damage and maximum splash damage range of the Scout Helicopter 25MM CANNONS.
- -Reduced the “intelligence” of the MBT LAW missiles, requiring the player to aim the missile closer to their target before the smart projectile will activate. Additionally, the MBT LAW now reloads slightly slower. Finally, a bug where the MBT LAW would pass through an ACTIVE PROTECTION shield has been fixed.
- -Fixed an issue where ACTIVE PROTECTION and the MP-APS did not properly stop 12G FRAG rounds.
- -Reduced the range where the M2 SLAM will do maximum damage to vehicles from 6M to 3M. The range was deemed to be too large, making the M2 SLAM far superior to the M15 AT MINE.
- -Reduced the damage the STAFF shell does to all targets by 25%. This should balance the ease of use of the STAFF shell with its damage potential.
PC Game Update: February 25
- -Fix for the so called “sound loop crash” issue that caused the game to freeze
- -Fix for an issue that sometimes prevented players from shooting while in the gunner position of a vehicle
- -Fix for the headshot icon appearing incorrectly at non-headshot deaths, such as suicide or dying of an explosion
- -General stability improvements
- -General stability and performance improvements
- -Fix for an issue that caused the sky/fog to be either too bright or too dark when Mantle was used
- -Added on-screen video memory utilization statistics with “Render.DrawScreenInfo”
PC Game Update: February 13
- -General stability improvements
- -Fix for an issue where spawning into, or switching to, a gunner seat in an IFV/MBT sometimes could cause the game to crash
- -Fix for missing sound in Team/Squad Deathmatch
- -Fix for an issue in the Defuse game mode, where a bomb carrier would be permanently spotted
- -Decreased the rate at which the kill card would incorrectly display 0 health, while the enemy was clearly alive
- -Fix for an invisible wall that was incorrectly present in one of the fallen concrete pipes on Zavod 311
- -Fix for an issue where bullet impact sounds weren’t properly matching the actual number of impacts
- -Fix for an issue where the “Draw” message would not display on-screen once a Conquest round ended with both teams having the same amount of tickets
- -Fix for an issue where long IDs wouldn’t scroll on dog tags
- -Fix for missing grass physics in terrain
- -Fix for a crash that would occur when activating full screen in portrait mode
- -Fix for stuttering that could appear during video sequences on multi-GPU PCs
- -Fix for a memory system leak that could cause stalls, which would result in frames taking longer to process
- -Reduced the amount of stalls that occurred when running with high graphics setting that require more GPU memory than is currently available
- -Fixed screenshots on multi-GPU PCs
PC Game Update: January 30
- The new Mantle renderer has been added in Battlefield 4. Most players can expect a performance increase by using this new low-level graphics API. Check out this news post [battlelog.battlefield.com] for the full details on Mantle, what the requirements are to run it, and how to enable it.
CPU/GPU performance and monitoring
- -Tweaked and improved CPU multi-core utilization to try and avoid stuttering and low framerate due to stalls that happened on some CPU and OS configurations.
- -Users can now configure and control themselves how many CPU cores should be used in the game with the new “Thread.MaxProcessorCount” settings in User.cfg.
- -“Render.DrawScreenInfo 1” now also shows information about which CPU and GPU is in the system, how many GPUs & CPU cores are used and which renderer (DirectX 11 or Mantle) is active
- -Added new “PerfOverlay.FrameFileLogEnable” command that records frame times on CPU & GPU and logs out to a .csv file
- -AMD Catalyst driver 13.12 (or later) is now recommended instead of 13.9
- -Enabled tile-based compute shader lighting optimization on Nvidia for improved GPU performance (already active on AMD GPUs)
- -Improved performance with rendering and spotlights for all GPUs, primarily in in-door environments
DMR Balance Tweaks
- -Increased the damage of all DMRs across all ranges. Specifically, damage has been increased at long ranges to allow three-hit kills against unarmored opponents. Additionally, reduced the penalty to accuracy for sustained DMR fire, allowing more rapid follow up shots in combat. The amount of the damage increase varies from weapon to weapon, according to its intended range, rate of fire, and damage. We will continue to monitor the effectiveness of DMRs in combat, and determine if additional action is needed to make DMRs a viable mid to long range weapon.
- -Significantly reduced the duration of the black screen when spawning in, and fixed the issue with players getting killed before being in-game
- -Greatly reduced the risk of crosshairs disappearing, which would also result in hit markers disappearing
- -Added a headshot icon on the killcard. This should help identify instances where players are correctly killed by one shot
- -Fixed an issue in Squad Deathmatch where the “Win/Lose” text was overlapping
- -Fixed an issue with players using an exploit for the SOFLAM
- -Fixed an issue with players using an exploit for the MAV
- -Fixed the gameplay code to properly track the FOV (Field of View) changes in the options menu
- -Fixed an issue where chat would break when entering “false” or “true” in the chat window
- -Fixed an out-of-helicopter glitch in Air Superiority where players could spawn on the ground and play as infantry
- -Fixed the misaligned crosshairs on the T90 MBT
- -Added setting to tweak joystick dead zone
- -Various minor crash fixes
PC Game Update: January 13
- -Various fixes for improving general stability
- -Fixed a memory leak issue occurring after level shutdowns, which could result in a out-of-memory crash in longer play sessions
- -Additional fix for the “sound loop” deadlock when running High/Ultra graphics settings
- -Added a warning for using Legacy AMD drivers that were out of date
- -Fixed a player feedback timing issue where blood was appearing before other damage indicators, and before damage was actually done
- -Fixed a bug where players’ rank icons on the scoreboard would not be updated
- -Fix for Asian users unable to start Battlefield 4 on Windows 8.1
- -Normalized repair rates across all vehicles.
- -Fixed problem with killer health in kill card not being correctly updated (showing 100% health even though the soldier was hurt)
- -Fix for friendly marker not always showing when needed to, resulting in players shooting team members
- -Fixed a bug where a Main Battle Tank Coaxial HMG ammo box was occasionally blocking the driver’s camera
- -Increased damage by 25% for the Stealth Jet 20mm cannons.
- -Stealth Jets now have more similar handling attributes to each other. F35 & J-20 are slightly more agile, Su-50 is less agile.
- -Attack Jets now have more similar handling attributes to each other, and all 3 are now slightly less agile than earlier
- -Fixed camera glitch when switching weapons while moving in crouch
- -Fixed an occasional bug where players could experience intermittent engine sound dropouts when driving wheeled IFVs
- -Fix for player spawning under the map when deploying on Lancang Dam
- -Fixed flickering in map and minimap on Rogue Transmission and Operation Locker
PC Game Update: December 20
- -Fix for terrain flickering when using SLI/CrossFire setup
- -Fix for three of the top crash issues on the PC platform
- -Fix for case when soldier can die with 1 HP instead of 0
- -Fix for the issue where the revive UI could be permanently shown after accepting a revive
PC Game Update: December 16
We’ve rolled out a new PC game update and will continue to make improvements based on your feedback. The update includes fixes with the aim to increase the general stability of the game, and eliminates bugs that you may have experienced. It also includes an improvement to the “Netcode”.
UPDATE: We have noticed that players who have SLI/CrossFire enabled on their graphics card may experience graphical flickering. Also, we’re looking into the issue where the revive bar would get stuck on-screen in some instances. Both of these have our attention, and we’re investigating them.
Dec 16 PC Game Update Notes
- -Fix for a crash that would cause the game to stall, resulting in a sound loop. This should eliminate most of the problems relating to this.
- -Fix for the SUAV (introduced in the China Rising expansion pack) not exploding when hitting enemy soldiers. While these indeed should be deadly, they were never designed for “roadkilling” opponents.
- -Fixed one of the issues related to the so-called “Netcode” (see below for details).
- -Fix for an issue where 4x the damage from a vehicle’s minigun would be applied to the chest when a player had the Defense specialization equipped.
- -Fix for player tags not always showing when needed to, resulting in players shooting team members.
- -Fix for graphical flickering appearing on terrain.
- -Fixed the instance where players suddenly would transition into Spectator Mode while playing the Defuse game mode.
- -Fix for a Defuse bug where none of the teams would win a round by letting the timer run out.
- -Fix for players getting stuck in the revive screen after being killed.
- -Fix for players getting stuck in the kill camera after being revived.
- -Fix for the game mode specific ribbons being counted twice in the multiplayer progression.
- -Made NVidia 331.82 or later driver versions mandatory for all players.
- -Disabled DirectX 11.1 on NVidia cards that have outdated drivers.
- -Fixed driver version not being properly detected on NVidia Optimus systems.
- -Fixed a minor crash that could occur when bringing up the scoreboard.
- We’ve addressed the so-called “Kill trading”. This refers to when two players fire at each other and, seemingly, both die at the same time. The time window where a bullet could cause damage from an already dead player is now calculated as intended, decreasing the timeframe when players with high latency could get a kill, even though they should be dead according to the server.
PC Game Update: December 9
Shot behind cover when changing stance
Sometimes the character stance could get into a multiple frame desync and be part of the problem where you got shot even though your character was actually behind cover. This would mostly affect players doing transitions into crouch and prone as well as moving when crouched. The impact was smaller in a standing stance. This bug fix eliminates this particular desync issue.
We have also increased the camera height when crouching and moving to more accurately reflect the actual height of your soldier in that stance (the first person camera was too low when crouching and moving, resulting in that you had a poor representation of how much of your soldier that was actually out of cover.)
- -Fixed one of the most frequently occurring client crashes
- -Fixed broken collision on containers with open doors. The bug previously made grenades bounce back even though the doors were open.
- -Fixed a bug in Defuse mode where defenders could win the round by killing all the attackers without disarming the bomb, if the bomb was disarmed in the previous round.
- -Miscellaneous stability fixes further reducing the number of client crashes
- -Fixed side gunner jitter when aiming in attack boats & transport helicopters
- -Fixed some instances of frame rate drops when shooting at large Levolution objects after they have been destroyed (like the radar dish on Rogue Transmission)
- -Fixed broken aiming for passengers on the China Rising dirt bike
- -Fixed a bug where the sound when capturing a flag was not playing correctly
- -Removed a bug that would double save during MP round transition and SP level transition. This fix will reduce the occurrence of corrupted save files.
PC Game Update: December 3
- -Removed the blur effect on soldiers that appeared when Commanders were using EMP attacks
- -Fixed the audio bug where audio sometimes randomly dropped out while playing on certain multiplayer maps (typically Golmud Railway and Hainan Resort)
- -Fixed the “one-hit kill bug” where occasionally damage from a single bullet was applied multiple times
- -Fixed a common crash that would occur when exiting from the Single Player Campaign to Main Menu
- -Tweaked the network and computer performance screen to show proper values. Players can now test their computer and network connection and get recommendations if they need to adjust something to improve their gameplay experience
PC Game Update: November 14
CRASHES & FREEZES
- -Fixed a crash that would occur randomly during gameplay.
- -Fixed a crash that would occur when an object is destroyed.
- -Every time that a player exited a vehicle, there was a small chance that the server would crash. This has been fixed.
- -Fixed an occasional crash during SP gameplay.
- -Fixed a crash that would occur during level loading.
- -Sometimes the game would attempt to load a model at the same time as it was being thrown out of memory. This has been fixed.
- -Sometimes the game would crash after removing old bullet holes/scratch marks in the world. This has been fixed.
- -Sometimes when a player or enemy was sitting in the jeep gunner entry and got killed, his body would rest on the vehicle in such a way that the physics simulation would require lots of CPU usage. This has been solved.
- -Fixed a crash occurring on Flood Zone when playing Conquest Large.
- -Fixed a common crash relating to surface shaders.
- -Fixed a crash on Test Range that could occur when using sniper rifles.
- -Fixed a common crash that occurred during map transition.
- -Fixed a crash that occurred when bringing up Battlescreen in-game on the Test Range.
- -Fixed a memory allocation bug that could lead to crashing.
- -Fixed a single player crash that could sometimes occur when being killed by AI enemies.
- -Fixed an issue where the game would get stuck in infinite loading if you got disconnected while trying to access online content.
- -Fixed an issue in single player in the South China Sea mission where the game would crash when idle for more than 60 minutes.
- -Fixed an issue where the game would get stuck in infinite loading if you used Win+L to lock your PC during loading.
Eliminated a network sync bug
If you’ve been experiencing situations in multiplayer where it appears that you are taking damage from enemies through walls, you might have been the victim of a network sync bug. In this game update, we have identified and eliminated one such bug that caused this type of gameplay experience. We are continuing to work on more multiplayer optimizations concerning network performance.
Improved Network Smoothing
We have made some improvements to the ”Network Smoothing” functionality that you can find in the OPTIONS>GAMEPLAY menu. The Network Smoothing slider governs a group of settings that aim to produce a tighter multiplayer experience based on your specific packet loss situation.
Removed network lag
In certain specific situations, network lag would be introduced when interacting with objects in the game. This has been experienced by some players during melee combat, when climbing ladders, and when operating stationary weapons. The cause for these specific network lag situations has been solved.
- -Removed the scout helicopter at the final base for the defenders in Rush mode on Siege of Shanghai
- -Adjusted a Conquest flag position on Zavod 311 that was obstructing vehicles.
- -At Hainan Resort in Rush mode, defenders were given too much armor at the first base. We have removed the defender IFV at the first base, added an attacker IFV at the first base, and increased the spawn delay on the defender IFV at the third base.
- -Fixed so that there is 1 revive per round Defuse, as opposed to 1 per set.
- -Removed all previously placed C4 and mines after a round of Defuse to eliminate the possibility to affect the next round.
- -Fixed a minor graphical error on Operation Locker.
- -Fixed an issue where the in-game Battlelog would get distorted when a Commander launched an EMP attack.
- -Fixed a floating container on Golmud Railway near flag C in Domination.
- -Fixed an issue with the minimap in Rush mode.
- -Fixed an issue in Obliteration mode where the red light flash and beep sound was not played when the bomb carrier was moving.
- -Fixed an issue in Defuse where the bomb model sometimes did not display on the bomb carrier.
- -Fixed minor graphical alignment issues in the Spectator Mode camera layout.
- -Fixed an issue in Spectator Mode where the spectator’s view incorrectly would get distorted during an EMP deployment from a Commander.
- -Fixed a bug that occasionally killed all sounds on the server if you fired the QBU-88 with an attached silencer.
- -Fixed the issue where pressing B would bring up the console.
- -Fixed an issue where the EMP effect lasted for too long on soldiers.
- -Fixed an issue with an area you couldn’t traverse near one of the M-COM stations in Rush mode on Siege of Shanghai.
- -Fixed an issue relating to player skill levels. -Fixed an issue in Obliteration mode where the bomb would temporarily be placed in the sky after the bomb carrier was killed when swimming or in a water-based vehicle.
- -Fixed an occasional jitter in the kill camera.
- -Fixed so that Russian special characters are displayed properly in the chat window.
- -Fixed so that the System Performance Test option is working as expected.
- -Fixed a bug where a rank-up message would loop in-game
- -Moved a machine gun position on Lancang Dam that was placed on top of a building that can collapse.
- -Added sound when navigating the scoreboard in the End of Round screen.
- -Fixed a broken ladder in Siege of Shanghai.
- -Adjusted vehicle spawn locations on Dawnbreaker in Conquest mode to alleviate traffic jam.
- -Fixed a flickering-issue on Siege of Shanghai when using NVidia drivers 331.52.
- -Fixed a bug on Golmud Railway where a destroyed house at flag A would block gunfire.
- -Fixed a Ticket count issue in Rush mode.
- -Commanders can no longer erroneously try to get match-made into a game of Domination.
- -If the user restarts checkpoint during the End Scene , he will receive an old objective along with the credits.
- -Fixed a destruction issue on Flood Zone.
- -Fixed a Rhib boat issue in one of the single player missions.
- -Fixed an issue where players would respawn after getting killed and have no main weapon available.
- -Fixed so you won’t see the emblem of a user that you have blocked.
- -Fixed an issue where you couldn’t smash through the railings with a quad bike on the Dawnbreaker map.
- -Added clickable buttons to the in-game Battlelog.
- -Fixed a bug in single player where the player is killed if he climbs after Irish too fast up the ladder in one of the missions.
- -Various other minor issues.