FullCube has announced its launch for a fan direct platform that aims to connect streamers, esports players, and content creators with major brands in the industry, and it's a program that utilizes engagement and loyalty in its finest sense.
What is FullCube, exactly? FullCube is a fully fleshed out service designed to build a highly engaged audience to improve a brand's value and longevity. In a partnership with ReKT Global, a leading name in esports, FullCube is a service that can be a valuable asset for many in terms of connectivity and networking as well.
According to FullCube and ReKT, "Registration, authentication, and recurring credit-card-on-file activation builds significant new revenues and gives fans insider access, preferential treatment, and exclusive benefits that form long-lasting bonds."
Other benefits to FullCube include:
- Fullcube helps studio or game fans become loyal members to the brand itself.
- Fullcube already has best practices in place for offering enthusiast marketing and subscription plans which can now effectively be managed with top game publishers.
- Setting up the Fullcube Fan Direct API is easy for new partners and comes with a host of benefits.
- Building fan acquisition, pricing models, and managing subscriptions can allow for game publishers to offer more to their fans on a global scale.
- Once in place, the developers can move forward with content and benefits that enhance the biggest fan’s experience.
- On the backend, metrics and reports come from tracking built within the systems. Targeting a focused audience with content that caters to them gets easier through Fullcube.
As for how to use this new service, FullCube is a turnkey solution that has an API plugin that can be placed on a team website while also giving the audience direct access to videos, event highlights, coaching sessions with players, tips and tricks, and exclusive merchandise. FullCube wants all-in in the games industry and with the continued rise of esports, now is the perfect time to do just that.
- The CEA Brings Esports and Corporations Together for Good
- ReKT Global Announces Fullcube Acquisition
- ReKT Global Announces Utah Jazz's Rudy Gobert As Latest Investor
To learn more, check out the official website right here.
This is a sponsored post, as ReKT Global is the parent company of Greenlit Content as part of the Prima network.